Tuesday, 13 September 2011

I(God) will never stop doing good to you..!!

After 2yrs and 8 months, finally, Australia P.R. was grant to me!!! :) I woke up super early and just preparing to go to work, having my breakfast, checking my email.. I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!

"I refer to your application for a Skilled - Independent (VB 885) visa lodged on 19 January 2009 with the department. I am pleased to advise that on 05 September 2011 a decision was taken to grant this visa."

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ..RUB MY EYES..i couldn't really believe it will be grant THAT FAST due to just last week i was struggling to PRODUCE Malaysia police check that i waited for 5 months - and never arrive. I was praying to God please, do not DELAY this anymore. I was really picturing myself getting my P.R. during my quiet time! LOL.... Just yesterday, my dear hubby called up Malaysia High commission for me (my work is too busy, no time to call!!) and GUESS WHAT, i saw this sms coming in " CHECK UR EMAIL...etc " when i open up my mailbox (asking permission from my manager).. I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES, A PDF POLICE CHECK!!! WHAT.. ?! how he do it i am wondering.. HOW CAN HE JUST CALL AND THE PERSON EMAIL HIM!? WHAT THE...?! ....

Anyway, I quickly sent off my LAST DOCUMENT : MALAYSIA POLICE CHECK (THE II TIME)! ...in my heart was..GOD.. pleeaassee,  I already have to produce (THE II TIME of police check msia, australia, medical check up) but please don't let them ask me for IELTS (The II). lol...

and THIS WAS JUST YESTERDAY...

and THIS MORNING: MY EYES... DIDN'T LIE TO ME. I woke Rayson up and help me see...and read..hahaha..

:D really thank God and praise God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment