Tuesday, 4 October 2011

There is a time to mourn..

Life is so fragile. Yesterday mum text us that grandpa just pass away.. In disbelief, I do not know how to respond to situation like this.I quickly call mum and find that she is also in disbelief..and not knowing how to respond as well. I am sure she is sad.. this is abit sudden for me personally. because, I just had him in my wedding last december .. he look so strong and healthy. Never would i thought that this would happen so soon. I was so excited about CNY next year.

I am really worry for mum.. but....

God reminded us, that HE IS STILL A GOOD GOD.

Before he pass away, he accepted Christ as his personal saviour and he even experience baptism of Holy spirit and was speaking in tongue.. while he is in pain in the hospital!

Never will i imagine.. grandpa will accept Christ because of the harden of his heart.

There is time for everything.

I really believe he is with ABBA FATHER NOW.

no weeping,
no hurt or pain,
no suffering,
You hold me now.. You hold me now..

No comments:

Post a Comment