Ok, so since i remember, i have hand my 'hair' to this Japanese hairdresser- Daisuke in KL.... and in Brisbane i have trust in this dear Japanese Kenta from Boom.. :) for years, Kenta has been cutting my hair, rebonding my hair, colouring my hair.. For important ocasions such as my masters graduation and before my wedding, he is the one that cut and colour my hair. :)
As I've moved to Melbourne, I haven't find out which Salon is good, or which hairdresser is good! :) Rayson tried one of the salon in Box Hill. They are koreans and he is pretty happy with their product and price $25 for guys + wash; girls $35 + wash! not bad! I paid Kenta for $60 for a haircut + wash. So we decided to go for it today, cut our hair together!! Since my wedding, i've not go for a salon. so yes is very long - waist line long and TANGLED!!! I only have one thing in my mind - chop off alot of it.. hee..<3 and yes, i am pretty happy with their work!!
Besides my hair,
work's been great, I realized how a good manager helps you feel so happy at work! I have been blessed with a good manager who even packed lunch for me, not just once! And taught me everything she knows of about sales and customer service. I really am thankful to God for her. :) Of course we do meet funny or weird or angry customers!! We have customer that demand HTC with the plan that doesn't exist etc.. it was funny how he asked us to call customer care and he wants to talk to them and etc.. or we have angry customer that demands to cancel her plan and end up finding out that she forgot to unlock her iphone, that is why she can't use it.. @_@ Amazing right? :)
But nothing is too hard when you have a RIGHT HEART. :))
Thank God for His grace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment