Saturday, 13 August 2011

Are your dreams fake, dead or alive?


I recently bought a plant for my living room. I knew it was real, but some of my friends thought it was fake.

We forgot to water it for a month and it was still green. One friend said, “See…it is fake.” They actually thought it was funny that I believed it was real. I began to doubt what I knew was true.
After an extended overseas trip, I came home to find this plant was drooping down limp and its color was bright yellow. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was real! Today what dreams or hopes do you think are fake? You might even become so convinced you stop watering those aspirations altogether. Yet I want to encourage you: with God nothing is impossible. Maybe today, if you nourish your mind and heart from the living waters of His Word, the dreams God has given you will not only survive, but thrive.
In Him, Through Him, For Him,
Nick Vujicic
_______________________________________________________________


Really encouraging to watch Nick Vujicic interview on Good TV! :) I love what he says about : " sometimes when you don't get your miracle, you can still become a miracle for someone else". Amen! Is truly powerful what God is doing through his life. May God sustain him and give him strength peace and whatever he needs to become such an amazing testimony to the world!
Went to visit another LG yesterday, I've wanted to visit Bee's LG for a while however, i just felt is too far (in the city). So it stops me. But it came to a point, i just felt i have to do this. And i really felt so encouraged and refreshed in the LG. LG should be like that, at the end of LG,  people should not have a feeling that 'what a burden to go LG..or so tired'. but ' wow i felt so refreshed by God in LG'. After 5 days of work..how we need to come  together and refresh in worship, fellowship, and in His word. This is so vital i felt .
Again, i met people who originally came from other church that came to city life since last year or beginning of this year, they are people who are hurt by other church. This is not the first time i met people who are hurt from other church in City life. City life reminds me of what Rayson share to me about David. How those rejected by King saul.. David accepted them and they came alongside David, and became David's mighty men. Church should be accepting and truly a place that welcomes all. During our discussion yesterday, they talked about communication, friendships, and some point out how 'non-believers' show more 'love' /'willingness to die for a friend' kinda .. to another friend. Because all that they have are family/friends. and one even share honestly, how she choose to share to her 'non-believer' friends her inner most secret compare to believers - because believers tend to be more critical/judgmental. 
I kinda felt sad when i hear stories after stories of how ..We BELIEVERS/CHRISTIAN, suppose to be CHRIST LIKE, TO BE JESUS TO EVERYONE ..became so .. religious and pharisee alike. what happen to the church. what happen to the believers. I understand that by that doesn't mean we should loose 'God is HOLY'.. but what is JESUS ATTITUDE towards the prostitute, tax collector, Peter who reject him, his disciples and closest friends that walk away when HE is in pain... sinners or us?! shouldn't we carry the same HEART MIND AND BODY towards others?
FORGIVENESS
LOVE
HOPE AGAIN
<3
DUN GIVE UP ON OTHERS! :))





No comments:

Post a Comment