Saturday, 6 August 2011

Wholehearted healing Night

Is been a long time since I can sit down and blog.. is been very busy at work. I am thankful to God for the opportunity to work! :p However, I hope I have not 'neglect' people in my life.. Now i start to understand why when people start working, they don't go online as often. Not because they don't want to. So much time been given to work and when i came home, i have to cook, and eat, watch masterchef and bath and sleep! >< Honestly, i have not get use to working life yet. :p

Anyway, Just past this wednesday, we had this awesome night for women - wholehearted healing night. It was so good. I realized that the circle i was in before, or even my own experience in joblessness/depression is nothing compare to the stories these women shared.. the chairperson came out sharing about how she lost her husband to cancer and they have 3 children! How she grief through and how God took her out of .. she is not even able to 'speak'/no voice.. and now she is so talkative and God even bless her with a new husband and new life! The speaker herself, she also went through terrible childhood where her mom also suffer from cancer and pass away and left her whole family and dad because of that became alcoholic etc.. I am so humbled by the stories of what people have to go through. Sometimes i felt in someways, i am so well protected that some little things can just knock me down for a long time. I think their stories/testimonies ..open up my eyes to see.

It was such a great night..esp during ministering time, my heart was so drawn to the Holy spirit that my tears couldnt stop flowing.. I am so hungry for His touch and truly felt so so so so so refresh by the Holy spirit!!!



We are in the topic of LOVE overall as a church. And During Lifegrp discussion on friday, we all are asked what we thought is importance of healthy friendship? Talk abouit Friendship, I remember friendships are so vital to me and I actually was so dependant on it that i went through some broken friendships. I remember i read so many books on it and have friend that gave me book on christian view about friendship! I remember even on the purpose driven life, Rick warren have a topic on broken relationship. And how he said life is about relationship. This is so true.

I think a healthy friendship/rship always depend first on our relationship with God. (VERTICAL RSHIP), then family, friends etc (HORIZONTAL RSHIP). The vertical rship will always affect our horizontal relationship. Guard your vertical rship well and nothing will be impossible for the horizontal relationship :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome night that was :) I'm glad you also enjoyed yourself at Bee's LG!

    ReplyDelete