Friday, 3 February 2012

God say, I say...

Me: Can i ask u a question
God: Sure
Me: Promise u wont get mad
God: I promise
Me: Why did u let so much stuff happened to me today?
God: What do u mean?
Me: I woke up late
God: Yes , you did
Me: My car took an ages to start.
God: Ok
Me: At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and i had to wait.
God: uhhhhmmmmuhmmmmm
Me: At home my phone went Dead as i went to pick up the call.
God: Alright
Me: And on the top of it all off, when i got home, I want to soak my feet in my new foot massager and relax, but it wouldnt work!!! Everything went wrong today! Why did you do that?
God:Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning and. i had to sent one of the other angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.
Me ( humbled ) : Oh..
God: I didn't let your car work because there's a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
Me ( ashamed ).....
God: The first person who would make your sandwich was sick and i dont want you to catch what they have, i knew you couldnt afford to miss time off for on work..
Me: ( embarassed ) Ok...
God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling you will give a false witness about what you said on that call,I didn't even let you talk with them so you'll be covered.
Me (softly ) : I see God..
God: Oh, and that foot massager, it had a shortage in the wire that would throw out all of the power in your house and I didnt think you wanted to be in the dark.
Me: I'm so sorry
God: Dont be sorry... just learn to trust me... in all things.. the good and the bad.
Me: I will trust you
God: And dont doubt that my plan for your day is better than your plan..
Me: I will God, and let me tell you..Thank you God for everything today..
God: You're always welcome child.It was just another day being your God and i love looking after my children.. Iloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment