This is my personal story.
11-12 years ago when i first accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, i was definitely full of fire. I remember how I throw away all the buddhist books/tapes my parents kept, idols around my house that my parents worship for years in to a garbage bag and I am not sure where I got the courage from, without their consent i took everything and put them into the garbage bag and I tell them, we cannot worship 2 gods! God was on my side, He soften their hearts, and the next day, they called up pastor and burnt EVERYTHING that is not pleasing to GOD! ......even my father's father ancestral tablet. That is the ONLY thing i did not touch. but, my father decided to ..burn that away too.
Anyway, I remember being so gang-ho sharing Christ to all! One of them is a close friend in the same class. I remember during that year, she was facing some difficulties and she came to know, accept and experience God. I was so touched because, she is the FIRST person i brought to God!! However, I remember I couldnt fetch her to church and she knew a guy friend that able to fetch her to his church. Little did i know, she has entered into this cult church. I remember when she came back, she was telling me i need to be a member to go in the church, why am i wearing cross - is devil and all sorts of funny comments. I felt uneasy hearing it and decided to ask my mentor about this "church" she is going. I came to realize, this is a cult church. when i try to tell her, or wake her up and even cry in front of the class to tell her... is too late. She is totally blinded.
She has been at the back of my mind everytime I have to do evangelism. I felt "responsible and guilty" that I could have do more at the point of time. If i have been able to fetch her to my church, this wouldn't happen and so on.
However, after 11 years, just yesterday... I got to know from my very good friend that recently, she met this Auntie (guy-friend who brought her to that cult - his mom), this auntie shared to her everything about this cult and even apologize to her for bringing her there. and this auntie said she should have call her to tell her about this but she didn't. This auntie is attending SIB now, and my very good friend has been attending SIB for a while. I just got to know that she has been wanting to go church but the incident 11 yrs ago been quite disturbing/confusing for her... so she rather not talk about it. After she got to know the truth, truth sets her free. She mentioned to my friend that she will try to attend church. She even ask my friend to share this to me.
I was actually very touched when I try to swallow everything my friend just shared. Tears rolling down Thanking my awesome Abba Father whom... I thought... has forgotten about her, has forgotten about this incident. But, HE HASN'T FORGOTTEN. Isn't it amazing that ...11 years, HE CAREFULLY PLAN this divine appointment with this auntie, He soften the auntie heart to share the truth and even apologize to her. God sees. God knows. 11 years may seem to be a long time. But He knows the best. I felt God is also encouraging me through this sharing from my good friend, many many times, i wonder.. how long more God, have you..FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME? But this incident truly encourage me that HE HASN'T.
TAKE HEART.
He makes everything beautiful in HIS TIME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment