Sunday, 1 January 2012

Hello 2012! :D

Hello 2012! :D

2011 been quite a dramatic year for me. So much changes happening. Moving to melbourne, having a new job, new church, new lifegroup, new HOUSE!! Truly a year of NEW THINGS and BREAKTHROUGHS. Things i never thought of having, is now happening. I am so grateful to God for this year!!

The long awaited keys arrived after Christmas and we finally able to MOVE IN and call this :

Our HOME. 
The theme of the house is WHITE. So, the white goods, curtains, are all n WHITE. Very pretty.
Amazing thing is that this house is brand new. I am loving it! :)

The place i love most is the very big and very tall tree back of the veranda. Guess what is at the back of my house? I totally have no clue these trees belongs to- is a primary school!@_@ I think my kids can just clumb over if they are late for class. hahaha..There are also small lavender plants around my backyard that i hope i can.. really take care of them properly, at least faithfully water them? ><

Our ensuite room with quite a unique taste of 'walk in robe'. :) I love the open concept of basin. Don't worry the shower and WC does have a door to it. hahaha..


The main entrance with auto double car park garage (The car doesn't belong to us). Love the red door!!! :D

Thank You Lord for this house. May You use this house for Your purpose :) Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment