However, do not be downcast ...
as 3 days later, Jesus is alive!!!!! <3 That is where we will celebrate the resurrection sunday!
I remember my first good friday was celebrated in FGA. They always love to have dramas or something special that just so we can invite our friends over to know this Christ. They often make the service evangelical. For me, besides being evangelical - Easter, Christmas... is such a special service personally for me. I often got touched and reminded of Jesus, of the cross. The cross never meant so much to me since then. Is such a powerful truth that keeps me going as a believer. Many times I will ask myself " What would Jesus do" or even knowing my suffering is nothing compare to what my Jesus been through,
GOOD FRIDAY reminds me of I have a FULLY HUMAN JESUS that truly understand and identified with our pain, sufferings...etc
This Easter I have a privilege to watch Live broadcast City Harvest Drama Production : The Centurion. It just brought me to so so so much tears (non stop flowing of tears) like the first Easter as a believer. Thank you city harvest church.
Thank You Jesus for loving us, for loving me, for being fully human, for the cross.
No comments:
Post a Comment