Today is truly an interesting day.
Wasn't able to sleep well yesterday night due to Rayson's tiredness (probably the unpredictable weather) and thus he had an orchestra on show - there are few instruments playing at the same time! :) lol..
Woke up 9:30am, checking on my email as usual, saw one from the Brisbane Immigration Officer! He was saying I need to produce a few documents. He mentioned that he sent an email to me on the 9th of March, but I did not get any email on that day, I re-checked my spam, my junk etc. He called me the moment I read the email, He said do you know your 28days has expired, my answer to you may be unfavourable! I was going to burst in tears.. what?! I told him I never get the email saying he need those documents submitted.
After a while, He said ok is fine, he is giving me 7days time to produce those documents. My heart just race like no one business. How am i suppose to do that? I was so tense and so frustrated as I just moved to a new place, in my mind i am like no way.. how am i going to do this! My mind went blank the moment i try to figure out WHAT TO DO FIRST.
Calm myself down, I said a prayer in tears.. God, Please, You have brought me thus far.. pls help me.
One of the major document i am most afraid of is the Malaysia police clearance. I negotiated with the officer can i not do it due to I only go back once in a while and not for long. He said no. In my mind I remember how hard it is to get the Msia police clearance. I called up my friend and ask her how she do it, she told me she did it back home however, she heard that her friend that did not went back actually have to go to Canberra - Msia high commission to do it in person. I found the webpage and read it - for real " i need to go down in PERSON". I was seriously discouraged because of the time issue as next week is one of my good friend's wedding, I am flying down and also 2nd thing is the financial side- the cost of flying to canberra, and also I need to re-do my health check which will cost me aud$300+.
I went to settle the Australia police check and filling out alot of documents online; and finding out what they need for me to go down Canberra, the person I contacted wasn't around. She is having lunch. In my mind, I was praying and hoping God please, give me a miracle - I don't need to fly down canberra.
After posting the Australia police check, I give the Msia high commission another call. I told her I want to do Msia police check and so on.. and guess what? she said i can do it BY MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was asking again oh so I don't need to come down in person? "yes yes". OH.........HALLELUJAH.. in my heart I was truly delighted and just jumping up and down.. THANKING PRAISING GOD!
me of little faith.
Melbourne has been so awesome. With friend that brought me bubble tea the moment i was so exhausted settling this and that, that I forgot to have lunch. PR been on the way ... New Thing! With all the pain I've walk through, my 'babies' are coming!
God explained that birthing comes through pain. You ought to have a 'baby' for every pain.
I am not saying in just the physical sense.
when you see pain multiplies, it is probably a sign that God is having something for you. Don't settle for the pain and not get the 'baby'. Hold on. God has promised some things to you and He wants you to have, and you've got to stay there on the delivery table until you get to the place where you ought to be in the Lord. After all, the pain is forgotten when the 'baby' is born
Be careful that you don't walk away with the pain and leave the baby there. Don't become too occupied with the pain that you forget to PUSH THE BABY! you are so engrossed with what's hurting you that you're not doing what it takes to produce 'baby' in your life.
what is the pain when compared to the "baby"?
wouldn't it be foolish thing for a woman to go into labour, go through all the pain, stay in the delivery table for hours and hours and simply get up and walk out of the hospital? Sometimes this is what happens when we are so preoccupied with how bad the past hurts us.
For every struggle in our life, God has something for you. why hold the pain and drop the baby when you could hold the baby and drop the pain? Pain doesn't fall off on its own, its got to be released. Release your pain to God.
When the pain is at its ultimate according to a midwife, she will tell the woman to "PUSH"! As you begin to push in spite of the pain, the pain recedes into the background because of what God has promised for you is to COME INTO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
Try not to dwell on the pain so much that you forgot to push your 'baby' out :) <3 babies coming!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AMEN!!!! This really encouraged me~~~ thank you SY, for always sharing God's touch in your life <3
ReplyDeleteand I must say, your new blog is very pretty - like you! hehe~ :)
Stay strong sister! Our God is GOOOOOODDD!!!
xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete