Sunday, 10 April 2011

My Friday, Saturday and Sunday..

God's been really awesome! 

 I've been having the desire to somehow join young adults/young families lifegroup. I don't know whether is the age or just having the desire to build a family myself. lol.. On friday, I had the opportunity to do so, the lifegroup I went, truly reminds me of my lifegrp in Msia before I came to Australia. I've the chance to make some new friends.... :)

Truck came on saturday early morning, was so happy to see all our stuff! :) Even the green sofa came with us - this green sofa have seen so many lifegrps! We went to Ikea and bought the sofa a NEW COVER!!!! I was so happy the sofa FINALLY get to have a new "clothe"! wahaha.. ><  Also, what I love about the house is the stairs, really.. it got me climb up and down and I felt healthier! haha.. it was a busy day unpacking our stuff and trying to get it ready for those who are coming over to our house :) By the end of the day, really thank God for Fangwei and Elena for having us over for their house warming - steamboats and lots of deserts; I felt so pai seh, alot of them are such a good chef! @_@ 


Today is my 2nd time to City Life Church, the 1st time was like 2005 July? I am so touched when I hear the song 'Forever Reign'. This is one of my fav worship song. I was very encouraged to hear that song declaring GOD, You are good, YOU ARE GOOD! amen!! The communion msg spoke right into both our hearts : " Indeed, we felt we had received the 
sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us... " 2 Cor 1:9-10

when the preacher came up and start to preach. It was just another amazing moment. When we are coming over from Brisbane to Melbourne; God promise us that We will 'cross over Jordan on dry ground".  And this morning's preaching was leading into after the crossing of Jordan, they need to face JERICHO. what is my JERICHO? :) God was so real to us, to me especially. I cried and cried during service and prayer, it was such a divine moment for me. God is so good to us and continue to lead us with His loving hand. 

I am truly excited of what's ahead!:)

Abba Father, I love YOU! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! So exciting!!! :D I'm so happy for you SY! <3 Sounds like you're settling in just fine :) Hope all is going well with your unpacking hehe - exercise more, eat less desserts mmkay? :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete