Wednesday, 20 April 2011

My Secret Crush

I had a secret crush on Prince William when I was in High school. What happen was I secretly cut his photo from the newspaper and stick on the first page of my diary. I am not head to toe crazy over him or wanting to know his whereabouts or who he is with. But more of, wow... he.....he.... he is very very good looking!!!!



Anyway, I realized as he gets older, he somehow looses his charm. I am not sure why though..
*perhaps I already have my tall dark handsome Prince Charming?! ^________^ *

Ok, I am just excited for THE ROYAL WEDDING APRIL 29, 2011 and
I hope I will not miss that!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's because he's balding!! Poor guy....but still very charming i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... i can't help but to ..agree :p but the wedding is still 'aw....' : ) <3

    ReplyDelete