Sunday, 15 May 2011

Dryer, Boots, and kawan

Due to the crazy weather, the clothes been having a hard time to dry.. so we decided to invest in a dryer!! I have done my research well and got a pretty good one from Harvey Norman. :) Thank God for dryers. I tried my first pile of clothes on saturday noon, I was very happy with it! :) Now I can wash my clothes without the need of looking at the weather forecast!! <3


Another thing about Melbourne's weather - Ok, I never need to wear boots in Brisbane, not even during winter, i can get over without it! However, also due to the crazy weather in Melb - very very cold + raining .. i decided to invest in my first good boots .. 

The story about boots is that I always love it - is so stylish and somehow esp with the longer ones it does makes your leg look slim :) I think I bought my first boot in 2005 - $15 black boots.. very very cheap but not very comfortable and somehow i have the fear of wearing it due to Brisbane weather - i really do not feel like is cold enough to do so! It looks funny when is not that cold!! So what happen to that boot - who first wore it?! :) My sister Shin Le, she loves mini-skirt, so she wear her mini skirt during winter and have the boots on! My 2nd boots is a white long one - i bought it from Taiwan with a very cheap price as well..Rm 29? hee... However, I never touched it and i threw it away before i left ipswich. 

Argh, somehow I don't have the courage to wear it!! Funny thing is that during my HK honeymoon trip I bought a cheap one (due to is cheap so i bought it even though I am not sure if I am going to ever wear it!>< IRONIC)  >< hehe anyway, yes i start to wear my first good boots that paid by my hubby and IS SO GOOD - so COMFORTABLE and when is rain... I dun need to worry at all! :))) and I also got a pair of the furry ones with super cheap price.. ahhh ... so warm especially when I have to go out at night!!!!!!!!!!! :)) Thank God for boots!


Saturday night, I am so happy to finally have my dear kawan Joy and her hubby over! Is her very first time over my place, finally... :) hehehe.. I cooked the dish that I remmeber long time ago she likes - Kung po! :) and I am so glad to have her friendship in my life and now again, we crosspath. I thank God for her, as she is someone so comfortable to be with and someone that i find safe to share my heart with.  Eh, I realized I never tried her cooking before... muahahhaha * i am hinting* :ppp


No comments:

Post a Comment