Monday, 9 May 2011

My Fruitful Weekend

This weekend I've the privilege to fly down to lovely weather Brissy to attend a good friend's wedding - Miss Elysaa & Mr. Puay Siong.We first met in 2003 through my sister. What interest me is because we have the same chinese name Sin Yee vs Shin Yee. :) Is good to see them finally tie-the-knot after a long courtship together. Congratulations!!

Besides the beautiful wedding. what makes me so happy is that I get to meet old friends of course! Maria, Pei Xuan, Doris, Pinky, Jessie, ducky.. etc etc... alot alot more.. so happy to see them!! ;) I always miss J5/6..we have the best LG :) Didn't get to really take alot of photos...


Also I've booked a rental car - the cheapest Getz .. hee and guess wat? we are blessed with an upgrade!!! Tadah...I  feel good..hehehehe

Happy Mother's Day! :) The flowershop that I faithfully use every year, this year they make a mistakes to send it one month earlier! ><  I am little disappointed.. however, thank God they are willing to compliment me with another bouquet on Mother's day for free.. and my dear mummy get to have 2 bouquets lol.. :) she is enjoying her double blessing one month after another :)





No comments:

Post a Comment