I remember the first time I heard about this Prince charming that loves me - when I was probably 8 yrs old. When this cute little neighbor girl that I walk to school with, also along with my sister. She will always tell us about this Prince that so loves us. Again in high school, I was invited to various events so that I can again know more about this Prince that truly loves me!
In Dec 1999, I really get to personally hear the whole story of this Prince, of how He LOVES ME. He continue to captivate my heart and continue to woo me with His most amazing perfect love and I decided to commit my life and heart to Him in 2000 May 30th. His love continue to touch me, heal me, restore me, encourage me, fill me and do a great deep work in my heart and life. I remember of how His love overwhelms me that I cannot COMPREHEND what is happening and what is this all about. I just know one thing:
THAT HE LOVES ME.
His love that comes down to my level continue to fill me, refresh me, encourage me, mould me, restore me, lead me and just be with me... more and more...
That perfect love
lead me to this
NATURAL RESPONSE.
what is the NATURAL RESPONSE?
The Natural response for me, personally, is that, I NATURALLY want to give my life, my heart, my soul, my mind, my strength, my ALL.................. TO HIM. The Natural response is to CARRY THE CROSS. is to FOLLOW HIM. is to KNOW HIS HEARTBEAT. is to DO HIS HEARTBEAT and HIS WILL. is to LOVE HIM BACK(AS HE FIRST LOVE US) AND TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER
It doesn't come in as a force like hey, give me your life!!!! *with a gun on?* :p or if you don't give me your life, if you don't take up the cross and follow me, you will not have a good life!..some people always think that gosh you need to be hardcore committed and passionate and on your fire full blast and need to just run and run, you need to put your sweat and blood and you got to push in and push in and push in more.. you need to , you need to, you need to..YOU NEED TO!!!!!!!!!!!...for God, and in the name of God. But I realized that ...
hey..
a knock on my head and a slap on my face..
KNOW AND RELY ON HIS LOVE.
remember in the first place how you say yes to Him? how you decided to give it all no matter what the cost? remember how you are willing to commit your life? are you FORCED? are you gun pointed?
TASTE and KNOW and RELY ON HIS PERFECT LOVE ONCE AGAIN
LET IT MELT YOUR HEART ONCE AGAIN
TO THE PLACE
OF THE NATURAL RESPONSE.
____________________
Then
friends, you will really be able to LOVE HIM AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
we are never the source. HE IS THE REAL SOURCE.
TAP AND CONNECT TO THE REAL SOURCE
THEN POWER AND ANNOINTING WILL FLOW THROUGH YOU
AND TOUCH THE WHOLE WORLD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment